HTTPS / FTPS / SFTP Server
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Ice Cold Apps
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews. There are a lot of factors of how to reproduce a bug, for example, it depends on what FTP client you use.
In this version you can add two servers (FTP, SFTP, FTPS Implicit, HTTP, HTTPS or Dynamic DNS Updaters), three users, per simple htaccess three items and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy the Pro version. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
For more servers have a look at our app Servers Ultimate.
And that's not all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Add an SFTP server (FTP over SSH)
- Secure the FTP server by using FTPS Implicit (SSL/TLS) with your own certificate or our certificate
- Secure the HTTP server by using HTTPS (SSL/TLS) with your own certificate or our certificate
- Start/Stop a server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Restrict every user to a specific folder on your device
- Use simple htaccess files to set directory settings for the web server
- Set whether a user has write access
- Custom commands (stop the server, send the log, vibrate the device)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a FTP Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- UTF-8 support
- The FTP and/or HTTP Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple servers
- For every FTP Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, respawn on crash, enable SSL
- For every user set the username, password, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access, allow custom FTP commands (more about the custom commands at the bottom of the text) and for SFTP optionally use public key authentication
- If you enable SSL (FTPS): use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Web, HTTP(s) server: use simple htaccess (.shtaccess) file to set directory specific configurations (like password, directory listing, encryption, upload, Server Side Includes, and way more!), enable SSL/HTTPS (custom or our certificate)
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep and more!
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached
Contact us to receive information for the following:
Web Server Server Side Includes (SSI), Web Server decrypting files
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Tags: https sftp ftps server, https ssl, ftp server with encryption, adult ftp site with http support, 무료 sftp 서버, url server decryption video, icecoldapp http server web server server side includes, allow droidwall connections web server, cold aps server, servers ultimate pro.
- We added the option to add a secure SFTP Server (FTP over SSH)! Set users with their own roots, public key authentication, allow write, stay in root, and more!