Hydraulic Tube Calculator
50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Zanthic Innovations Inc
- Minimum tube diameter based on flow and line type (Pressure, Return, and Suction).
- Maximum hydraulic pressure based on tube diameter, wall thickness and material type. This calculation can easily be done using one of three methods: Barlow, Boardman, or Lamē. Some insight is given to help the user choose which method is best for the application.
- Minimum forming radius for bending tubes (as per MS-33611). This is an easy calculation, but the page serves as a good reminder or a quick reference.
- Pressure losses within hydraulic lines can also be calculated. Fluid velocity and Reynolds numbers are used to calculate flow parameters (Laminar or Turbulent). Pressure losses can then be calculated over the length of pipe.
All calculations can be done in metric or imperial units.
Tags: hydraulic pressure loss, tube calculator.
- Change Metric label from ft to m.
- Calculation stayed the same