Hyundai Adv (Lite) for Torque
5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Hyundai Advanced Lite is a plugin for Torque Pro, extending the PID/Sensor list with specific parameters from Hyundai vehicles, allowing you to try the plugin with limited sensors before buying. This version does not include calculated sensors like Injector Duty Cycle (%) or HIVEC mode.
*PLEASE NOTE* that other Hyundai models/engines may be supported, but the plugin was tested only on the following models/engines:
* Accent 1.4/1.6 MPI
* Accent/Solaris 1.4/1.6 GDI
* Accent/Solaris 1.6 CRDI
* Elantra/i30 2.0
* Genesis Coupe 2.0 MPI/GDI
* Genesis Coupe 3.8 V6
* Getz 1.5 CRDI
* Getz 1.6/1.4/1.3 MPI
* i30 1.6 GDI
* i30 1.6 CRDI
* i40 2.0 MPI
* i40 1.6 GDI
* i40 1.7 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* SantaFe 2.0 CRDI
* SantaFe 2.4 MPI/GDI
* SantaFe 2.7 V6
* SantaFe 2.0/2.2 CRDI
* SantaFe 3.3 V6
* Sonata 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata/i45 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Sonata 2.0 T-GDI
* Tiburon 2.0 MPI
* Tiburon 2.7 V6
* Terracan 2.9 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 CRDI
* Tucson 2.0 MPI
* Tucson 2.7 V6
* Tucson/ix35 2.0/2.4 MPI/GDI
* Tucson/ix35 2.0 CRDI
* Veloster 1.6 MPI/GDI
* Veloster 1.6 T-GDI
* Veracruz/ix55 3.8 V6
* Veracruz/ix55 3.0 CRDI
The plugin also includes an ECU Scanner which is very useful for searching specific sensors on Hyundai engines that are not yet supported by the plugin. You just need to record at least 1000 samples and send the logs to the developer.
Hyundai Advanced requires the latest version of Torque Pro installed in order to function. This is *NOT* a standalone application and will *NOT* work without Torque Pro.
1) After downloading the plugin on Google Play, make sure that you see the plugin listed on your Android device installed applications list.
2) Launch Torque Pro and click on the "Hyundai Advanced" icon
3) Select the appropriate engine type and return to Torque Pro main screen
4) Go to Torque Pro "Settings"
5) Make sure that you can see the plugin listed also on Torque Pro by clicking "Settings" > "Plugins"> "Installed Plugins".
6) Scroll down to "Manage extra PIDs/Sensors"
7) Usually this screen will not display any entries, unless you have added any pre-defined or custom PIDs in the past.
8) From the menu, choose "Add predefined set"
9) You may see predefined sets for other Hyundai engine types, so make sure you pick the right one.
10) After clicking on the entry from the previous step, you should see additional entries on the Extra PIDs/Sensors list.
1) After adding the additional sensors, go to the Realtime Information/Dashboard.
2) Press the menu key and then click on "Add Display"
3) Select the appropriate display type (Dial, Bar, Graph, Digital Display, etc)
4) Select the appropriate sensor from the list. Sensors provided by Hyundai Advanced begins with "[HADV]" and should be listed right after the time sensors in the top of the list.
More features/parameters will be added in further releases. If you have comments and/or suggestions please just let me know.
Tags: hyundai plugin for torque, hyunday torque a, torque hyundai plugin, hyundai adv (lite) for torque.
* Added support for i30 CRDI (GD Model)
* Added support for Accent 1.6 CRDI (RB Model)
* Added support for i40 (several engines)
* Added support for SantaFe (DM Model)
* Added support for Veracruz/ix55 (EN Model)
* Added support for Tiburon 2.0 MPI BETA
* Fixed transmission equations on some models.
- Shinta G. Downloaded 2d ago
- Domen8274 Downloaded Nov 11, 2013
- Aleksandr L. Downloaded Oct 18, 2013
- МИХАИЛ Downloaded Oct 12, 2013
- Martin A. Downloaded Oct 12, 2013
- Michael R. Downloaded Oct 7, 2013
- Joao C. Downloaded Sep 29, 2013
- Jonthann C. Downloaded Aug 25, 2013
- Raymond C. Downloaded Jul 1, 2013