The i-disk Manager is a user-friendly App for Android, which specifically works with i-disk Cloud Storage devices. It allows you to share files, photos, music with your families and friends or stream video available in your i-disk wirelessly. All your photos, music, videos and documents are well categorized for easy access and management. Connect to the Wi-Fi network of the i-disk, you can recline on the couch in a cozy manner, turn on the smart phone or tablet, and start to enjoy the multimedia streaming or surf the Internet on your finger tip.
Note: To run i-disk Manager App, it requires working with an i-disk flash drive.
● File Categorization: Folders of Music, Photos, Videos and Documents.
● File Sharing: Allow multi-users to access the files stored in the i-disk flash drive.
● File Streaming: Streaming media contents/ videos from i-disk on Smart Phones or Tablets.
● File Management: Upload / Download / Delete
● Favorite folder: Add most used files, music or videos to the folder or remove unwanted ones from it.
● Supports to view a wide range of document formats such as office, txt, rtf, and pdf.
● View the photo gallery with thumbnails or slideshow.
● Playlist of music and videos for streaming and playback.
● Allow Users to set SSID and Wi-Fi encryption by WPA2-AES.
● User password setting to prevent unauthorized users from login or access.
● Sync files to Public Cloud and backup file folders to i-disk flash drive.
● Support connection to available WiFi hotspot for Internet access.
● Enjoy media streaming and internet access simultaneously.
Tags: share disk , i disk manager , tablet disk delete application