IGKB IP Live 6.2.18
1. Fix the bug that app can't get the camera list when user chooses the username from "History List"
iGKB IP Live is an easy to handle application with very powerful functions for customers to view network cameras all over the world by using Android mobile.
1. Support live view of all IP cameras
2. Support audio talkback(listen and speak)
3. Support camera of local network search and direct address connection
4. Support PTZ control
5. Support snapshot and save
6. Support view scale and device rotation
7. Support remote video record playback
1. Enter the Account and Server.
Click the OPTION button in the toolbar. After entered the OPTION, please key in the User Name and Password and choose the correct Server.
2. Camera List
Click the Camera-List button in the Toolbar. Choose a camera in the Camera List.
3. Playback Mode
Click the Play/Stop button at the tool bar for viewing the playback. It supports Play and Stop.
4. Enlarge Window
Click enlarge button can enlarge the displayed video into most suitable display layout.
Click the Snapshot button to take the snapshot of the channel.
6. PTZ Contrl
Click at the following button to control the PTZ:
Directions: Up, Down, Left, Right, Upper-left, Bottom-left, Upper-right, Bottom right.
Focus: Focus/ Focus Far
Iris: Wide Iris/ Narrow Iris.
Zoom in/ Zoom out
7. Multiple display:
Click on Multi-Display button can choose different channel display layout.
8. Record Playback
Click playback button to enter playback interface and start to operate.