by: Bobcares • 7
Knowing your server "on the go" has never been easier! With the iHawk monitoring system, not only can you view the status of the servers you are monitoring, but you will also receive email alerts and push notifications whenever the server goes down or comes back up!
* Receive email alerts and push notifications when a server goes down/up
* Receive updates for up to 6 essential services(HTTP, PING, SMTP, DNS, SSH, FTP)
* Know if your server gives you over 99% availability
* Receive response details for each service.
* View availability reports
* You need an iHawk account before you can start monitoring your server. You can register an iHawk account through the iHawk Application itself.
* Requires Internet connectivity
* Push Notifications works for Android version 1.6 +
Tags: ihawk , knowing your server on the go has never been easier\! with the ihawk monitoring system, n