10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Icons and font iOS styles
- Runs smoothly
- There aren't specific launcher options
iLauncher is a homescreen replacement that looks like iOS
Some Android users love Google OS philosophy and iOS looking. For that users there's a way to get through it: iLauncher, a homescreen replacement that makes your Android look like an iPhone.
You'll have to forget homescreen: from now you'll have only app drawer with those unmistakable icons and font that came out Mr. Jobs' mind. The dock is still there, 4 icons: phone email, browser and music.
The launcher runs smoothly since its quite simple and slim. Actually, there's nothing to set (there aren't specific launcher options). Only in this pro version you can create folders, spotlight search and edit icons.
In comparison with other launchers, iLauncher cannot compete regarding customization and performance. However, it has its plus point: it looks like an iPhone. If you're looking for that, go and get it.
- SMOOTH SCROLLING
- Icons have rounded corners and gloss effects.
- Long touch icons to move them around and position them as you like.
- Easily uninstall apps from your home screen.
- Press the back button to exit edit mode.
- Can change each application's name and icon by touching the app shortly in jiggle mode
- Support 5 rows mode, just like iPhone 5
- Support tablets (iPad mode)
- Changable logo
- Support live wallpapers
- Transparent status bar
- More notifications on icons
- Adjusted font once again.
- Fixed a problem that font color shouldn't be changed.
- Increased font size.
- Adjusted page scroll detail.
- Updated YouTube, Twitter icons.
- Removed jiggling effect on opening folder.
- Fixed a problem that wallpaper had zoomed in after reboot.
- Now wallpaper is center aligned with iPad mode.
- Fixed a bug that all icons disappeared when home key was pressed while resuming animation.
This is awesome but you guys should try to get the double tasking thing working on this where you swipe up. That would be awesome. Please do it!
But y u no have pull down to search?
I Love It! Just Update It Too Be Able To Search (Slide right) And The Control Center When You Pull Up Too Access The Shortcut Controls Other Than That its Flawless
Constantly updated, best iOS launcher ios in the market. Well worth the money
Before the update, it looked so neat and nice but now with the font changed it looks fake, tacky, and its too large please change it back? Also can you include a spotlight search as well? A
Best ios launcher in google store
Font size still too big even after the latest update