Image Locker -Hide your photos
100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Innorriors
- Password protected app access with a PIN - based / Pattern code.
- Works with your device’s memory / SD card to import and export images.
- Album View to manage your images faster.
- No storage limitations with unlimited images.
- Multi-select feature to import hundreds of images quickly.
- Easy unlock with just a tap.
- Optimized for HD tablets.
- Does not show in ‘recent apps’ list.
- Automatically quits in device's sleep mode.
- Intuitive interface for a great experience.
- Share locked photos directly on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Etc.
How it works:
- Enter PIN / Pattern to log-in to the app.
- Create folders right in the app to add and manage images.
- Import / export images from your phone / SD Card.
- Select the images you want to lock. (Multiple selection allowed)
- Press the “Lock” icon and there! As Secure as a vault!
Q: Where do my pics go after I unlock them?
A: Your pictures will be at "sdcard/imagelocker_UnLocked_pic" after unlocking.
Q: How can I change my password?
A: Tap the 'Settings' icon which will show you an option to change your PIN / Pattern.
Q: Are my hidden photos stored online?
A: No. Your photos are stored only on your device. We have no ability to remotely access your pictures.
Q: Which image formats are supported by Image Locker?
A: Image locker supports all major image formats including JPEG, jpg, tiff, png, jpg and BMP.
Having issues with Image Locker? Check out the FAQs or mail us at email@example.com.
- Love us? Like us! : http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Twitter addict? Follow us : http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Stay updated. Visit us : http://www.innorriors.com
Tags: image locker pro.
- Fixed crashes in some devices.
- Common bug fixes.
- Orientation bug fixed.
- E-mail based password recovery.
- Pattern lock.
- Material based design (Android 'L' UI).
- Bug fixes.