This application searches images with Bing api.
Long tap to download the image or go to the site that contains the image.
Just input query and press button to execute your search.
Several options are available in setting menu invoked by "menu"->"setting" button.
- Site Search: restrict the search in a domain specified.(ex)microsoft.com
- Colorization: any/color/monochrome
- Image Size: any/small/medium/large
- Image Type: any/photo/graphics/
- AdultOption filtering : strict/moderate/off
- Aspect filtering : any/square/wide/tall
- Face category filtering : any/face/portrait/other
Tapping one of the results of your search invokes an enlarged thumbnail.
This thumbnail is blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
* Save Image
You can download image by clicking "download" button invoked by LONG PRESSING one of the results of your search.
Downloaded image will be saved in a folder named "BIMGS" in SD card.
* Go to site
Also you can chose "go to site" instead of "download", to visit the web site including the image you chose.
Tags: bing search api , bing search results images web , imagsearchbing , image search , restrict image size in bing search api , searchbing image , bing image search api , bing images search api , images in bing search blurry