Incognito Browser automatically operates in incognito or private browsing mode: by default it does not record your browser history, private passwords, forms, etc: making the browser more secure & keeping your browsing safe and secret.
Incognito browser clears cache after each URL is visited, and once again when the incognito browser application is exited.
* No ads in the incognito browser *
* Select text & copy enabled *
* Plugins (e.g flash) toggle on/off *Mapitu
* Incognito browsing mode can be overridden in settings: you may wish to do this to remember form, password, or cache data, however it will make your browsing less secret. * Mapitu
* Allows you to change the user agent. This is useful for example if you want to see a mobile website's desktop version: just set the user agent to internet explorer or firefox! Mapitu
Tags: incognito mode , incognito browser , browser incognito mode , incognito mode browser , what is incognito mode