1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Init.d is a directory in /system/etc that can contain scripts such as tweaks, the scripts inside this directory with the permissions of atleast RWX-RX-RX (755) will be executed during boot.
Root and Busybox are required in order to run init.d scripts successfully.
Tags: init.d tweaks android, list of packages in init.d android, init.d toggler free download, init.d toggler crfxfnm, añadir script init.d android, init.d android, disable init.d support android, disable init.d android, android add init.d support, mi az az init.d android.
Recently changed in this version:
- Fixed typo in "install-recovery.sh" (thanks to "boli bic" for mentioning)
- Root now executes only when needed, not at the start of the app
- Fixed typo
Last activity on Init.d Toggler
- gendhutt Downloaded Jun 3, 2013
- ginofly Downloaded May 15, 2013
- zipemdj4 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- sokolov_vl Downloaded Apr 20, 2013
- tanvir23727497 Downloaded Apr 17, 2013
- Jacob0001 Downloaded Apr 6, 2013
- joche87 Downloaded Mar 25, 2013
- Febrian0 Downloaded Mar 15, 2013
- labstar Downloaded Mar 3, 2013