5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Init.d is a directory in /system/etc that can contain scripts such as tweaks, the scripts inside this directory with the permissions of atleast RWX-RX-RX (755) will be executed during boot.
Root and Busybox are required in order to run init.d scripts successfully.
Tags: initd toggler, initd tweaks, añadir script initd, mi az az initd, init d script system tuner, add initd support, scripts initd, initd, disable initd, list of packages in initd.
- Fixed typo in "install-recovery.sh" (thanks to "boli bic" for mentioning)
- Root now executes only when needed, not at the start of the app
- Fixed typo
- Сергей Downloaded Nov 5, 2013
- Daniel P. Downloaded Nov 3, 2013
- Krystian B. Downloaded Sep 23, 2013
- Георгий Downloaded Sep 16, 2013
- Mithun P. Downloaded Aug 20, 2013
- Subash A. Downloaded Jul 11, 2013
- Devendra J. Downloaded Jun 25, 2013
- Endarso P. Downloaded Jun 3, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded May 15, 2013