10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By broodplank
Init.d is a directory in /system/etc that can contain scripts such as tweaks, the scripts inside this directory with the permissions of atleast RWX-RX-RX (755) will be executed during boot.
Root and Busybox are required in order to run init.d scripts successfully.
Tags: initd toggler, initd tweaks, initd toggler 2014, mi az az initd, init d toggler, disable initd, scripts initd, initd, añadir script initd, disable initd support.
- Fixed overriding daemonsu from 4.4.x (Thanks to Dexedrine XnR for mentioning)
- Made the layout look better
- Some compatibility patches
- Fixed typo in "install-recovery.sh" (thanks to "boli bic" for mentioning)
- Root now executes only when needed, not at the start of the app
- Fixed typo