IntelliScreen - screen control
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Screen on when device is landscape or portrait
- Set timeout for individual apps
- Set general timeout
- Nothing special
Intelliscreen allows you to set screen timeout on your Android device
What would you do that for? Obviously, for extending battery life. Screen light is the resource that most battery drains. The better we manage it, the more our battery will last. Intelliscreen allows you to set some parameters to automatically turn off your screen (or reduce brightness).
First off, you can set an individual global screen timeout (in seconds). Then, you can start applying timeout for individual apps: for example, when running a game set a shorter timeout that when you're reading in black background (just an example). What's more, you can disable/enable timeout when device is dock (e.g. keyboard) or other peripherical devices (e.g. car dock).
One of the features we like most is that you can set not to timeout (screen always on) when your device is landscape or protrait (intelligent mode). Finally you can enable/disable start Intelliscreen on boot. An interesting tool to extend your battery life. Recommendable.
• Set individual rules for Apps (e.g. screen always on, app specific timeout ...) similiar to "Screen On" and "KeepScreen"
• Set a position in that the screen will always stay on (via Accelerometer)
• If its dark screen goes out (e.g. if you put your phone into your pocket) (via light sensor)
• Wake up device (the screen automatically turns on when you put your device out of your pocket)
• Screen lock widget (click on it and your screen gets locked) like "screen Off and Lock"
• Set an app specific display brightness
• No Ads!
• Set an individual global screen timout time (e.g. 42 seconds)
• Dock functions: choose if the screen should stay on when you are using a dock (e.g. desk dock)
• Display filter: saves battery life for AMOLED displays and great for eBook reading
• Info HUD: shows always the state of the accelerometer, CPU, light sensor and active app rules
• Backup/Restore your settings
• Set app specific brightness of the display
• Light Sensor
• Extended Notifications and display filter
• Widget designs
• Wake up device
• and much more...
So please support us and the further development of this app by buying the pro version (In-App purchase), Thanks!
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Is used for the backup functionality.
It's easy to handle the screen timeout via app specific rules, the accelerometer position, the light sensor or individual dock settings. You will be always informed about the screen timeout via the system HUD. Lock your screen easily with the screen lock widget.
"... making the app the only place you need to go for adjusting screen timeout." - addictivetips.com
"Manage your screen light, smartly" - androidzoom.com
We greatly appreciate bug reports, feature requests, suggestions, and questions.
- several optimisations for Android 5
- Added support for Android L
- fixed "pause"-feature
- add new settings for screen wakeup
-fixed bug which prevents the start of intelliScreen
-fixed broken widget bug (On/Off widget)
-fixed compatibility issue with Android 4.4.2
-improved service reliability
-added search and sort functionality for app rules
-improved proximity handling
-added intelliScreen On/Off widget
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Great idea but doesn't work. I downloaded it to keep the screen on when I use my Bluetooth keyboard but screen still goes off after 30 seconds
Works as described. Cannot comment on battery performance yet. Will change to 5 stars if battery performance is good as well.
Brightness control app ... really easy to use
App works great and does what I want. Will probably buy the full version because of how well it works and as a thanks.
dont work. Phn is in calibration limit then also screen goes off. Hated it.!
Haven't energized it yet, but it looks good. If you could set a range of values for the acc'r, that would be even better.
Down loaded this app to assign custom screen out and brightness to a number of key apps. This functionality works very well however when ever you navigate away from one of these key apps, the screen brightness automatically switches to Auto which is really annoying.