IPv6 and More
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Rahul Sen
1) Ping and Traceroute (IPv6 and IPv4) with many configurable options.
2) Recursive whois lookups for IPv6, IPv4 addresses and domains with configurable whois lookup depth and base whois server.
3) DNS lookups (dig) for many type of DNS records including AAAA (IPv6), A, PTR, SOA, NS, CNAME etc.
4) Connectivity testing for udp, tcp, http and https protocols. Response header inspection for http and https.
5) Device audit and explanation of the IPv6 and IPv4 addresses discovered.
6) Fully configurable tools including globally located source routers for ping and traceroute, TTL, count, packet size, maximum hops, DNS server, DNS query type, whois server, whois depth etc.
7) Fully functional on install with no configuration required using default values. Options to reset values to default.
8) Remembers last 20 user supplied entries to reduce typing.
9) Single tap on the text box copies results to clipboard. Long-press clears display.
10) IPv6 news from around the world. Even a jobs feed!
11) Generates Unique Local IPv6 address ranges (private ranges) by implementing the algorithm specified in RFC 4193.
As IPv6 adoption matures and its penetration in the Android stack as well as at ISP's increases, more features will be implemented in the app.
Feedback in any form (on the marketplace as well as from within the app) will be greatly appreciated. Please dont hesitate to send feature requests.
Be prepared. IPv6 is coming.
NOTE: App requires INTERNET permission.
Please rate the app. Thanks !
 The 'dnsjava' library at http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/ (under the BSD license - http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/dnsjava-current/README)
 The jsoup HTML parser at http://jsoup.org/ (under the MIT license - http://jsoup.org/license)
 Fatcows for great icons - http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons
 Feedzilla for news feeds - http://feedzilla.com
Tags: ip6, ipv6, jsoup, google ipv6, ping ipv6, ipv6 and more, henet ipv6, ivp6 tools, traceroute whois, ipv6apk.
1) ping6 and ipv6 traceroute (Android 4.4 KitKat and later)
2) Removed provider ping/trace
1) Fixed bug which prevented selective wifi network probing. Surfaced in Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
1) Fixed 'myself v6' crash bug
1) Changing PRO app links (I lost PRO app submission pvt key password so cannot update PRO app. Have to publish a new app :-( Offering refunds - send me an email from inside the PRO app)
*Get IPv6 and More (PRO)*
Some lists where this application appears: moi.