1) Ping and Traceroute (locally sourced from the device as well as sourced from many routers around the globe in case of IPv6) with many configurable options.
2) Recursive whois lookups for IPv6, IPv4 addresses and domains with configurable whois lookup depth and base whois server.
3) DNS lookups (dig) for many type of DNS records including AAAA (IPv6), A, PTR, SOA, NS, CNAME etc.
4) Connectivity testing for udp, tcp, http and https protocols. Response header inspection for http and https.
5) Device audit and explanation of the IPv6 and IPv4 addresses discovered.
6) Fully configurable tools including globally located source routers for ping and traceroute, TTL, count, packet size, maximum hops, DNS server, DNS query type, whois server, whois depth etc.
7) Fully functional on install with no configuration required using default values. Options to reset values to default.
8) Remembers last 20 user supplied entries to reduce typing.
9) Single tap on the text box copies results to clipboard. Long-press clears display.
10) IPv6 news from around the world. Even a jobs feed!
11) Generates Unique Local IPv6 address ranges (private ranges) by implementing the algorithm specified in RFC 4193.
As IPv6 adoption matures and its penetration in the Android stack as well as at ISP's increases, more features will be implemented in the app.
Feedback in any form (on the marketplace as well as from within the app) will be greatly appreciated. Please dont hesitate to send feature requests.
Are you ready for 'World IPv6 Launch' on June 6th, 2012?
Be prepared. IPv6 is coming.
NOTE: App requires INTERNET permission.
Please rate the app. Thanks !
 Hurricane Electric (http://he.net) for their IPv6 looking glass functionality (at http://lg.he.net) and their fantastic (and free) IPv6 certification
 The 'dnsjava' library at http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/ (under the BSD license - http://www.xbill.org/dnsjava/dnsjava-current/README)
 The jsoup HTML parser at http://jsoup.org/ (under the MIT license - http://jsoup.org/license)
 Fatcows for great icons - http://www.fatcow.com/free-icons
 Feedzilla for news feeds - http://feedzilla.com
Tags: android ip6, ipv6.apk, ipv6 and more, google ipv6, ivp6 tools.
Recently changed in this version:
1) Fixed byte-ordering bug in IPv6 address display under the 'Local IPs found in conn tables' list on the 'My v6' tab.
Last activity on IPv6 and More
Lists with: IPv6 and More
Some lists where this application appears: moi.