IQQI Dejavu Typing (English)
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By IQ Technology Inc.
Just type a few alphabets in order, then the desired word would pop up as a candidate.
Dejavu Typing is the smart software that allows you to type words or phrases in an abbreviated manner with the help of a dictionary and your previous typed document.
You will have a lot more freedom after you use Dejavu shorthand typing software: freedom from memorizing long words, and freedom from typing too many words.
1. Type a few alphabets in order to get the word
- Type “cglt” to get “congratulations”
- Type “dxy” to get “deoxyribonucleic” (脫氧核糖核酸)
2. Type a few abbreviated phrases to get the sentence
- Type “t p p” to get “The Place Beyond the Pines” (space between words)
- A capitalized short form “TPP” also works.
3. For European languages with diacritic marks, Dejavu allows the user to type the underlined alphabet without the marks.
- To retrieve “Übersetzung”, one can type “ubze”.
- “Begriffsklärung” can be retrived by “bgkag”
4. Automatic Learning
- There is no need to “construct” a user dictionary or to “remember” anything. As long as you have typed a word or phrase before, Dejavu automatically learns it, and reproduces it when you type a subsequence of it.
Typing addresses, POI(point of interest), film or music names, frequently typed phrases, etc.
Smart TV, Smart Phone, Tablets, Karaoke OK, PND, Telematics, Wearable computer, etc.