A small and secure IRC server! From now on you can have your own IRC server right in your pocket. Chat with multiple IRC users through the server on your phone!
Note 1. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
Note 2. Not all IRC commands are supported. Users can login, join a channel and start chatting.
And we haven’t mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Secure the server by using SSL/TLS with your own certificate or our certificate
- Start/Stop an IRC server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- The IRC Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple IRC Servers
- For every IRC Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, respawn on crash, enable SSL
- If you enable SSL: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
- Commands supported:
NICK, USER, PING, JOIN, WHO, LIST, USERHOST, MODE, PART, QUIT, PRIVMSG, TOPIC
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Tags: cannot log in irc server using