Instead of forcing you to hit tiny buttons or scrolling areas with your fingers, iTap mobile Touchpad exploits the advanced multi-touch capabilities of your smartphone to provide the experience of a real touchpad. For example, scrolling works by placing two fingers on the screen and swiping.
Everyone's taste is different - and iTap mobile Touchpad respects that. Portrait or landscape mode? Pointer and scrolling speed? Keyboard control for multimedia playback? All things that you can configure according you your very own set of preferences.
- Supports Mac Gestures (Mac OS 10.5 and 10.6)
- Windows support (XP, Vista, 7, 32/64 bit)
- Automatically detects computers
- Full mouse emulation including right clicks, scrolling and dragging
- Keyboard input, including multimedia keys
- Configureable layout (Portrait or Landscape)
- Switch between different computers
- Auto-detection of available devices - usually no need to configure IP addresses or such
- Horizontal & vertical scrolling (horizontal currently on OSX only)
- Tap to click
- Dragging via the standard dragging gesture (Tap once and hold)
- Volume control
- Leverages the multi-touch capabilities of your Android device (up to two fingers)
- If you wish, the iTap receiver starts automatically if you log onto your computer
Tags: itap, itap mobile touchpad remote, touchpad remote, itap mobile, google itap mobile, itap mobile touchpad, touchpad, itap remote, touchpad mobile, touch pad mobiles.
- Added 3 and 4 finger gestures
- Added "swap mouse buttons" option
- Added option to disable click sounds for media keyboard
- Fixed compatibility issues on Droid2 and HTC Desire