I have a zip code (there is no hyphen), address half size kana, an address kanji, the ambiguous searchings of the address Romaji (a language, an area English) in same EditText.
In addition, the developer of the application to need address data can use the latest zip code data because I show zip code data by contents provider.
A Function to search data by a zip code (there is no hyphen), address half size kana, an address kanji, an address Romaji (a language, an area English) every prefectures - municipality - town area.
B A function to download zip code data from the Japanese postal site.
C Function to show the zip code data which I downloaded.
A I am high-speed once if I download it because I display it offline from the next time.
B Even if new zip code data occur, I download it each time and can overwrite by data.
C Because I download it every prefectures, I do not hold unnecessary prefectures data.
D Because I download the zip code data of the Romaji and can display it, it can inflect for a trip and business in Japan of the foreign one.
A Downloading of zip code data
(1) Because there are not data at the point in time when I started application, nothing is displayed.
(2) I push down an optional menu and choose "download manager".
(3) A screen downloading zip code data from the Japanese postal site starts.
(4) I choose "roman", "oogaki", either tab of "kogaki". There is this along the zip code data which a Japanese postal site shows.
(5) I check the check box of the prefectures which I want to download. The plural choice is possible, too.
(6) I push down an optional menu and choose "update".
(7) Downloading service is started.
(8) Because you download it in a background, I finish application and may start other application.
(9) When downloading is completed, it is displayed by Notification.
(10)Please reboot application.
B Search of the zip code
a Basic search
(1) I choose prefectures spinner.
(2) Because the prefectures which have been downloaded are displayed, I choose the prefectures to search.
(3) I choose municipality spinner.
(4) Because the municipalities under the prefectures which I chose are displayed, I choose municipalities to search.
(5) Town level under the municipalities which I chose is displayed by a list view.
(6) I display it in Google map when I tap town area.
b Detailed search
(1) In EditText, a detailed search is possible.
(2) EditText can appoint a zip code (there is no hyphen), address half size kana, an address kanji, an address Romaji (a language, an area English).
(3) I search it in the range when I choose the prefectures and municipalities in prefectures spinner, municipalities spinner.
(4) When I choose "00prefectures" in prefectures spinner and search it, I search bottoms of the whole country.
(5) When I choose the prefectuures in prefectuures spinner and choose "00000municipality" in municipalities spinner, I search prefectuures bottom.
(6) When I choose the prefectures in prefectures spinner and I choose municipality in municipality spinner and choose it, I search municipalities bottom.
(7) EditText can appoint a zip code (there is no hyphen), address half size kana, an address kanji, an address Romaji (a language, an area English).
c Search of Romaji zip code data
(1) An optional menu of Android chooses "Locale and text".
(2) I choose Select locale and text choice.
(3) I choose English.
(4) I start JPManager.
(5) The zip code data which I downloaded by a Romaji are displayed.
(1)Setting is possible by a preference menu.
(2)I push down an optional menu and choose "preference".
(3)I choose auto complete text view of the setting window.
(4)I choose a level of the automatic supplement when I input area.
(5)Setting becomes effective from next start.
I set a downloading menu to metropolis and districts spinner.
I changed the size of city and district municipalities spinner and the town area spinner.