A newer version is under development, with completely changed UI, and new features such as Built in search engine and Indexing engine (Lucene), Dynamic DNS, file, images, video browsers and many more...
You can download newer beta versions from here:
Android : http://www.jobo.tv/app/beta/Jobo.apk
Win x64 : http://www.jobo.tv/app/beta/jobo_x64.zip
Win x32 : http://www.jobo.tv/app/beta/jobo_x32.zip
Using Jobo.TV you can:
- Browse your files, see photos, watch movies, listen to your music in a browser, while your phone is still in your pocket!
- Record your recent GPS location data in a SQL database for later retrieve. The routes and positions can be viewed inside a built-in map viewer in the browser.
- Periodically send your Server's Name, Description, IP and GPS data to http://jobo.tv. Anyone can search for your server by name or description.
- Develop new Web Server applications on Windows, and employ them on your mobile phone.
- Supported Platforms: Android (1.6+), Windows (x32, x64) and Linux
- HTTP Web server (asynchronous, event-driven), with support of HTTP/1.1, SSL and unlimited number of active connections.
- Memory efficient : single (or more) threads can run multiple scripts simultaneously.
- Built in SQLite database
- File system support
- Networking support
Implemented web applications:
- Web Server Administration (logs, network interfaces, information)
- Add/Remove users and privileges
- IP and Location - can send periodic updates of IP and Location to http://jobo.tv portal for later search or redirect. This is similar to Dynamic DNS services.
- File manager - download or upload files, add or delete files and directories.
- GPS tracker - records your GPS positions into local database.
- Messages - remote users can send messages
- Notifications - alert user when message is received, or user logged in
* Visit http://jobo.tv to download Windows versions as well to report for suggestions and bugs.
Improved speed and reliability.
Added help system with working examples and sources.
Added links database, which are encoded as QR code. QR code can be scanned by another phone, for easy data sharing.