Keep Score - Scoreboard
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Want to keep track of the time also? Just use the built-in stopwatch or countdown timer.
Simple controls... just touch the score or period to increase the score or press-and-hold to decrease the score. Edit the team names to customize it for your game by doing a press-and-hold on the team names. Want more control over changing the score? Check out the setting to show the extra scoring buttons.
You can even set it to keep the screen on during the game.
Game data is always saved when you exit, so you will never lose the score by accidentally closing the app.
Share your scores to email, text, or your favorite note taking app. Get the pro version to automatically text friends and family when the score changes.
Optimized for the large screen of tablets!
Get the PRO version to:
* remove ads
* set your own colors and fonts
* auto-text selected contacts on score changes
* adds score history
* share full score history
* adds option to display timer in tenths of seconds
keywords: referee, umpire, official, scorekeep, scorekeeper, sports, scoreboard
Tags: how we can add scoreboard in android.
Recently changed in this version:
* Improved content of text share but always including the period/inning
* [PRO version] Added running total to score history
* [PRO version] Prettied-up HTML file share so it looks more like a scoreboard