KeepScore - Score Keeper
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
KeepScore is a free and open-source score keeper that can be used with any points-based game, from cribbage to Carcassonne. I'm a big board gamer, so I wrote it to help me and my friends when we play games together.
- Automatically saves scores as you go
- Shows a complete scoring history of every game
- History automatically updates after 10 seconds (configurable)
- Keeps the screen awake
- Supports 2-30 players
- Saves multiple games
- Long-press on a button to add/subtract different values
- Configure the add/subtract buttons
- Add/edit/remove players during play
- Backup/restore to SD card
seo: score sheet, score pad, score card, tally, counter, count, counting, point, points, scorer, keeping, scorekeeper, scorecard, scorepad, scoresheet
Tags: compteur de points, applications gratuites compteur score, point score keeper picture, free super scorepad for 10,000, compteur point, automatic count straight pool app, compteur points, bbjhj, straight pool score keeper, squash scoreboard open source.
- New German translations by GitHub user speedy-1702 and Italian translations by Francesco Verdoja. You guys rock!
- Added player colors.
- Added real-time history graph.
- Added support for up to 30 players.
- Added portrait mode. Landscape mode is not supported for over 8 players.
- Made the + and - buttons configurable.
- UI tweaks, performance improvements.