* If your device is rooted but our app still detect it as not rooted. Please also install BusyBox. Just search for it on Google Play Store. Thanks for your understanding.
*I take no responsibility whatsoever if your device got error or bricked, when you failed to read this notice. I also do no give support in rooting your device, you will get reported if you give low review just because you failed to read this notice that this app need ROOT.
KUI or Khmer Unicode Installer is an all-in-one tool to install Khmer Unicode in your Android device with just one click. No need to flash it in custom recovery or use root explorer that is complex and time consuming. With this app, every step is cut down to just one simple click of a button.
With all these features, before using please do a nandroid backup first. I mean backup your phone ;) If the new fonts does't work for you, this is the old font for you to install using the new custom font installer:
JellyBean - http://goo.gl/ZUiYwh
Ice Cream Sandwich - http://goo.gl/qktErW
Note: This app is intended for advanced Android user who know how to root their phone. If you don't know how to root, please search on Google with this "How to root ". Thanks you for your understandincug.
- One click install and restart phone in less than 5 seconds
- Redesigned UI
- You can now restore your original font
- Ability to install your own fonts
- Change/add Khmer to system locale
- Work on tablet (let me know, not tested)
v1.1.3 Legacy features:
- Easy to use and free
- Choose patcher according to Android version
- One click patcher mechanism
- Small package size (patches data will be downloaded from the network)
- Design to work on almost all Android version
- You are helping to promote Android app development in Cambodia
Tags: khmer unicode 4.1.2 , how to install khmer unicode 4.1.2 , khmer unicode 4.0.4 , how to install khmer unicode 4.0.4 , install khmer unicode 4.1.2 , khmer font 4.1.2 , font khmer 4.1.2 , khmer font 4.0.4