Keep track of your favorite Kickstarter projects with this home screen widget. The widget shows a project's backer count, pledged amount and remaining time. Perfect if you want to quickly check the status of a project without going to the Kickstarter website. Add as many widgets to your home screen as you like, each containing as many projects as you like. Customize the widget's background color(s), transparency and text color exactly the way you like.
- Clicking the project title on the widget takes you to the Kickstarter page or the Kicktraq page (configurable) for this project.
- Clicking any of the project statistics take you to the project configuration screen to change the widget projects and preferences.
- Clicking the icon in the widget's upper right updates the project's statistics.
If you have any problems, questions or suggestions feel free to contact me by email (see below). Please do NOT report issues with a Play Store review as it is not really practical to start a conversation there which makes it very hard to fix problems.
This application is not developed by Kickstarter, nor do I have any relation with Kickstarter. I just made this because I wanted a quick way to check the status of the projects I backed.
For the custom theme configuration this color picker was used: http://code.google.com/p/android-color-picker/
The server backend uses kickstapi (https://github.com/kvannotten/kickstapi) to retrieve Kickstarter data.
Tags: kickstarter tracker, kickstarter tracking app, kickstarter widget, kickstarter button tracker.
- Added data usage optimization
- Added text size slider in custom theme settings
- New server backend (should drastically reduce widget data usage and increase refresh speed on slower internet connections)
Some lists where this application appears: Useful iphone apps.