10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Remotely control your Android device using any HTML5 compatible browser.
Install and run this server app on the Android device you want to control, scan the QR code or type in the URL shown and you will be able to instantly control your Android device. This is the ONLY cross-platform browser based remote app available for Android devices, an alternative to Droidmote, Tablet Remote and An2An Keyboard app.
- Cross-platform remote, without installing any client app, tested to work on Android, IOS and Computer HTML5 browser.
- Standard Android keypad buttons
- Android media remote buttons
- Mouse pad, adjustable sensitivity and supports multi-touch
- Use mouse pointer or touch circle pointer
- Keyboard input, supports unicode input and using computer keyboard as remote
- 3x different size widgets, with/without QR code
- Can be configured to run at boot
- Support WIFI hotspot
- Support multi-client controlling the same device
- build-in help/instructions
Notes: this app only works on rooted devices.
Read about rooting at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
Non-rooted mode without the mouse functionality under development.
Free/Lite version limitations:
- The app will type "EVALUATION VERSION" every 50 characters/keypresses and limited to 30 mins per run.
- Multi-touch does NOT work on Android 2.3 default browser
- Multi-touch may have slow initial response, please use multi-touch slowly
- On Android 4.1+ and/or Android Chrome browser, backspace on keyboard does not work. This is a well-known Android bug. A dedicated backspace button is always present for Android 4.1+ device and/or Android Chrome browser.
- Does not work on Internet Explorer 10 or lower
- Pointer switching will take a few seconds during which the mouse pointer and key input will not work
- If you experience text input problems, such as no response or incorrect characters, try to change your keyboard to Android keyboard and/or input setting to "Send text manually".
- If you see a different character on screen that you type, please check you can write to your device's /system partition, read this for more info, http://lanmote.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=63302
- for those with uinput problems, read Droidmote's FAQ about uinput http://www.videomap.it/droidmote-faq.html
We appreciate your feedback. Please feel free to send us your feedback or problems you encountered in our support forum - http://lanmote.idea.informer.com
If you have problems using this app on your device, you need to help us by posting it on our feedback forum, so that we can respond to you and also allow you to provide follow up information for us to diagnose as well as resolve the problem. Simply posting negative feedback here won't help!!!
Tags: lanmote скачать, lanmote, how to run droidmote server 23, lanmote setup, lanmote lite, cant get lanmote lite to work.
- Fixed initial mouse lag when using mobile browser on high screen resolution devices
- Reduce delay when using button press on mobile browser
- Fixed text input problems using latest Android Chrome Browser, version 25.0.1364.123
- Always show backspace button for Chrome mobile browser because of backspace bug on Android Chrome Browser
- IOS QR scanner app detection and always prompt user to use safari instead