☆ Requires Root! ☆ Backup ROM before use! ☆
☆ Download the PRO version and get a permanent fix for the "This device is not supported" error message in the Android market when using an unsupported dpi! ☆
This program will modify your Android phone/tablet's LCD density in order to show more things on the screen. A lower DPI value means smaller text/icons, and more screen real estate! Gives the effect of having a higher lcd resolution.
Works on Galaxy Nexus and Android 4.0 ICS!
Change the density in the following ways:
1. Enter the exact dpi in the textbox
2. Move the slider left and right
3. Click the plus/minus buttons next to the slider
4. Choose from a list of "standard" dpi values
5. Choose from recent/favorite dpi values you have used before (Pro only)
Warning! Changing DPI values may cause some apps to crash or display incorrectly. Also, if you set a dpi that is incompatible with the device or OS, then it may fail to boot, and you will have to restore your OS and or build.prop file. I recommend doing a full backup of your system before using this program if you are new to changing your dpi. If your phone fails to boot, you can restore the build.prop file using adb from recovery mode. I am not responsible for any damage done to your device. Use at your own risk!
Support the developer, get a no ads version with faster updates and bonus features by purchasing the Pro version on the market!
- Fixes a bug which caused some devices to fail to copy backup file
- More robust error checking
- Some small UI changes
- Added links to buy pro version
- Added preferences to manually set min and max dpi values (1-999)
- Improved statup time
- Fixed a bug which displays wrong current density
- Fixed a bug which causes app to not respond on load sometimes
- Initial release
Tags: lcd density modder pro apk , lcd density modder , lcd density modder apk , lcd density modder pro , lcd density , برنامه اندروید lcd density mode pro , free lcd density modder
from 1.332 reviews