*** A whole new look and feel ***
Home networking just got a lot more fun and easy.
The Linksys Smart Wi-Fi app allows you to monitor and manage your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers. With Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, you can access your home network from anywhere, any time. Easily tap into your home network to check the connection status of your devices, set up Wi-Fi access for guests, or restrict your kids from from accessing social networking sites when they should be doing homework. You can even prioritize which devices on your network get priority bandwidth to reduce lag times and buffering. You no longer have to be tethered to your desk at home to manage your home network. Get the freedom to access and control your connected life, wherever you are.
• Remote Access – Access and manage your network from anywhere.
• Dashboard – Quickly view the status of your Wi-Fi network.
• Guest Access – Easily grant your friends and family Internet access on your separate guest network.
• Device Prioritization - Prioritize which devices on your network get the most bandwidth for less lag time and buffering.
• Parental Controls - Create a safe Internet experience for your kids, even while on-the-go. Control usage, restrict access to certain websites or block specific devices from accessing the Internet.
• This app will only work with a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router. To view the full list of supported routers, visit: http://www.linksyssmartwifi.com/cloud/ustatic/mobile/supportedRouters.html
• To access Linksys Smart Wi-Fi, create a user account on www.linksyssmartwifi.com and simply log in while connected to your home router. After that, you’ll be able to log in from any device, anywhere.
• Compatible with Android 4.0.3 and greater
For additional help, visit our support site at http://support.linksys.com
Tags: linksyssmartwifimobileapp , linksys smart wifi , cual es la clave de internet gratis de linksys smart wi fi , co , linksis wifi media center , linksys ea4500 bloqueo paginas , cisco cloud phone , cisco connect cloud browse network , linksys smart wifi specific times not working