Locale Mobile Data Plugin
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
- A condition that monitors mobile data use
- A setting that turns mobile data on and off (Note: Compatible with Cupcake, Donut, Eclair, Gingerbread, and Honeycomb ONLY)
What can you do with them?
- Use the setting by itself to turn mobile data off for certain conditions
- Use the condition by itself to trigger situations when your data use exceeds a certain threshold
- Pair them together and you can shut off mobile data when you approach your cell plan's limits
- For Android 1.0 - 2.2, we DISABLE the data radio
- For Android 2.3 - 3.0 we BLOCK the data traffic by changing the network you're trying to use
- For Android 4.0+, Google does not allow us to modify your data settings. Sorry!
- Your mobile data widget may not indicate that data is on/off. Don't worry! It's possible they aren't checking the same property as us... there are several ways to control mobile data.
- If you use another mobile data app to turn mobile data on/off, you may not be able to use this plugin. There are several ways to control mobile data and they may not be using the same method as we are.
Having trouble? Send us a problem report!
... Open the plugin
... Press the menu button
... Press "Problem Report"
... Describe your problem and send
Have a suggestion?
... Drop us a line at email@example.com
This is a plug-in, it requires "Locale" or "Tasker".
Keywords: "Locale plug-in", Locale, Tasker, plugin, plug-in, 3G, data, mobile data, roaming data, disable data, block data
Tags: locale mobile data plugin, locale mobile data, data plugin, locale data plugin, locale data, locale 3g plugin, how to send serial data from, htc explorer serial number, report a problem button, locale ip adess plug in plus.
(Please rate and comment, it helps us set priorities)
v2.1 - Permissions lowered. The disable data setting has been discontinued for Android 4.0+... Google has permanently removed our ability to modify your data settings.
v2.0.3 - Great news! We can now communicate with the Android Market WITHOUT your phone id / serial number, so we have REMOVED the "Read Phone State" permission. If you experience any issues, please contact us immediately.