5,000 - 10,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Please note: Jelly Bean users need root in order to run logcat apps, this is due to the security policy introduced with Android 4.1.
Introducing "Floating Logcat" (update 1.1):
a new wonderful feature powered by StandOut, it allows you to keep the logcat on top right while you're working on your device, perfect for your tests! the logcat is shown inside a window you can move, resize and even minimize, just like a desktop one.
* Read live logcat
* Pause and resume
* Record (even in background)
* Send logs via mail
* Apply filters (priority level, format, etc.)
* Search box for quick filtering
* Many options to configure the logcat
* Read the kernel's debug messages (dmesg)
* UI straightforward, the controls you need at your fingertips
* Revolutionary "Floating Logcat" feature!
* Floating window resizable even with pintch-to-zoom
- In order to start a new Floating Logcat session tap the last button on the right (bottom bar).
- In order to resize the Floating Logcat drag the bottom-right corner of the window.
Starting from version 1.3, devs can use intent actions and extras in order to launch the
logcat recorder directly from their apps:
"scd.lcex.ACTION_REC" start recording
"scd.lcex.ACTION_STOP" stop recording and service associated
"scd.lcex.EXTRA_FILTER" logcat filter (string, optional), use in conjunction with ACTION_REC
Tags: opciones logcat android, logcat root, logcat extreme, local logcat device, jelly bean root logcat, how to use logcat xtreme, generate test reports using logcat, dmesg reader, dmesg or logcat, android jelly bean logcat.
Recently changed in this version:
Bug fixes (critical!) and minor changes
Support for Jelly Bean added
Floating Logcat feature added