10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Please note: From Android 4.1 onwards ANY logcat app needs root access in order to show logs.
New sliding side menus (update 1.4):
the UI has been dramatically improved and reorganized in side menus, swipe from the left side to the right to access the navigation menu and switch between the main features, swipe from the right side to the left to access the list of your saved logcats, from there open, send or delete your logs.
Introducing "Floating Logcat" (update 1.1):
a new wonderful feature powered by StandOut, it allows you to keep the logcat on top right while you're working on your device, perfect for your tests! the logcat is shown inside a window you can move, resize and even minimize, just like a desktop one.
* Read live logcat
* Pause and resume
* Record (even in background)
* Send logs via mail
* Apply filters (priority level, format, etc.)
* Search box for quick filtering
* Many options to configure the logcat
* Read the kernel's debug messages (dmesg)
* UI straightforward, the controls you need at your fingertips
* New "Per-app Logcat" feature!
* Revolutionary "Floating Logcat" feature!
* Floating window resizable even with pintch-to-zoom
- In order to start a new Floating Logcat session tap the last button on the right (bottom bar).
- In order to resize the Floating Logcat drag the bottom-right corner of the window.
Starting from version 1.3, devs can use intent actions and extras in order to launch the
logcat recorder directly from their apps:
"scd.lcex.ACTION_REC" start recording
"scd.lcex.ACTION_STOP" stop recording and service associated
"scd.lcex.EXTRA_FILTER" logcat filter (string, optional), use in conjunction with ACTION_REC
Tags: jelly bean logcat, where does logcat extreme store files, dmesg reader, jelly bean root logcat, logcat extreme, logcat root, dmesg or logcat, how to use logcat xtreme, generate test reports using logcat, 4.1 logcat file.
Search/filter box with cancel button
Log filtering in floating mode
Log clear/restore in floating mode
completely reorganized UI, pure Android style
new sliding side menus (access by swipe)
improved seach/filter box
quick clear log and restore feature
better Floating Logcat UI
improved Floating Logcat hide/show system
Bug fixes (critical!) and minor changes
Support for Jelly Bean added
Floating Logcat feature added