Benefits and Features:
* View real-time data
* Graph historical data
* Collect data
* Set variables and toggle ports
* Check important status information about the health of the datalogger
* Perform field maintenance such as send program, set clock
* Manage files
PLEASE NOTE: The current version of LoggerLink supports communication via IP and Bluetooth only. Serial, RF, or other means of communication are not supported.
Before using this application, you must agree to the end user license agreement (EULA)
Note: AT&T's default security settings do not allow mobile-to-mobile connections on the AT&T network. This affects connections from a mobile phone or tablet on the AT&T network attempting to connect to a cellular modem on the AT&T network. If your mobile device and cellular modem are both on the AT&T network, please contact Campbell Scientific for configuration information before purchasing LoggerLink. This does not affect connections where the phone and/or the modem are on another network (for instance, a Verizon phone connecting to an AT&T cellular modem or visa versa, or a Verizon phone to Verizon cellular modem connection).
Tags: loggerlink campbell, loggerlink, usb dataloggerreader, loggerlink application.
Version 1.2 includes the following improvements.
* Bluetooth Support.
* Bluetooth connectivity is only supported in android version 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich MR_1) and higher. For devices with Gingerbread or Honeycomb versions of the Android OS, the functionality is not available.
* This requires that the user's RS232-Bluetooth adapter have the proper baud rate set for the datalogger it is attached to.
* The RS232-Bluetooth adapter needs to have handshaking disabled.
*Also various bug fixes