Malayalam Keyboard for Android™ is a simple and fast Malayalam input tool for Android devices. By setting the default input method in your android device,this tool can be used in any application for typing Malayalam.
1) A unique layout with 31 keys for typing Malayalam.
2) Easy to learn layout - Malayalam letter keys are arranged in alphabetical order
3) Quick switch to qwerty and symbol keypad
4) Fully customizable symbol and Emoji Layout with built in layout Editor.
5) Unicode Character Map Support
6) Subject-wise word prediction feature - create word prediction list from websites and text files
7) Easily input koottaksharam with single tap using the scrollable koottaksharam list above the keyboard(turn off prediction).
8)Automatic Word learning feature.
9) Can also be used in devices with Android version which did not support proper Malayalam rendering.
10) Real-time Malayalam spell checker facility.
11) 7 keyboard themes with character color,size change option
1) Keys in Second last row are for selection only (Eg: On pressing 'അ' in second last row, letters അ to ഐ - will displayed in third row of keypad- second last rows 'ക' key is used for input ക to ഞ from third row and so on)
2) Use 'ABC' key to launch the qwerty keypad.
3) Use '123' key to get the number and symbol keys.
4)Long Press Enter Key to launch Supplementary symbol keypad
5) For setting Malayalam Keyboard for Android™ as your default keyboard- Open Settings-> Language and input ->Select Malayalam Keyboard for Android as your default keyboard.
6) For adding new word to prediction database just tap on the specified word(first word in the list) displayed above the keypad.
7) Use the keyboard key(bottom left) to close the keypad or Long press on it to change default input method.
Enter characters in unicode encoding format.
1)For writing കോ [ko] use this order ക +ോ , for writing കൈ= ക+ൈ
2)For writing koottaksharam use chandrakkala for joining characters. Eg : ക്ഷ = ക+്+ഷ
Send feedback and suggestions to email@example.com
Tags: chillaksharam/malayalam/software/ , how to write malayalam chillaksharam in , malayalam keyboard , how to type malayalam chillaksharam in keypad , malayamkeybord , malayalam keyboard ver 3.6 , chillaksharam , malayalam key board
from 10.401 reviews