Manage Apps (App 2 SD)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By InkWired
★ Manage Apps: Here you can find all movable apps and move them to the external SD card or internal storage, helping you to get more free phone storage. You can also uninstall multiple apps, share them, view details, view on Play Store or clear cache to free space occupied by apps.
★ Disable Apps: Stop bloatware or unnecessary pre-installed apps from running in the background and consuming system resources. This will also hide bloatware or pre-installed apps from the app drawer and improve phone efficiency.
★ Backup Apps: Easily backup and restore your Android apps. You can use them (backed-up apk) to install on multiple devices or after a reset.
Here are some of the features:
• Automatic notification on installation of movable app with customizable ringtone, vibration feedback and led notification.
• Multiple mode for batch operation on long tapping any app in any interface.
• Batch move apps to external storage, batch uninstall apps.
• Ignore List for apps that you don't want notifications for, especially helpful for developers.
• Move all apps to SD card with single tap.
• List all movable apps as well as Phone Only Apps, SD Card Apps and All Apps.
• Hide and disable pre-installed/bloatware apps.
• Backup and restore apps.
• View details, open, uninstall an app, view its listing on Play Store or share it with friends.
• Clear Cache notification when cache size exceeds chosen limit, > 500 KB, > 1 MB etc.
• Sort apps by name, date and size.
• Info bar to show memory info (phone and SD card) and number of apps
• Navigation Drawer to access different parts of the app and settings, from anywhere.
• Instructions (help) on how to move, disable/enable apps.
Tags: move apps app 2 sd, acer a100 move apps to sd card, app2sd is not supported by your device, moveapps, app2sd is not supported by your device because your device has a primary external storage which is e, acer iconia a100 move apps to sd, app2sd is not supported by your device because your device has a primary external storage which is, app 2 sd why i cant find the move to xxxxx button in application info, acer a100 app to sd, how to move apps to sd card using app2sd.
- MoveApps is now ManageApps (App2SD) extending upon its functionality.
- Introducing Disable Apps, using which you can block bloatware apps and prevent them from running, saving system resources.
- Introducing Backup Apps, to save APK's for later or installation on multiple devices without needing to re-download them.
- New navigation drawer (left swipe menu) to easily access, Manage Apps, Disable Apps and Backup Apps interfaces.
- Multiple-mode on long tap in every interface.
- Bugs fixed.
Some lists where this application appears: app Android.