Manage Files is an almighty file manager that can help you manage your files in your mobile phone. It is powerful and functional, I have use it for a long time and I‘d like to share it with you.
Its key features:
1. It is a 100% free app. When you open this app, all the files in your mobile phone will be listed to you on the screen. They have not to be changed.
2. There are several buttons in the bottom on the page. They are up, back, root, SD card, and menu.
3. If you want to manage one file, you can just touch it. Then a menu appears before, you can open it and manage this file, such as copy, cut, paste, rename, delete, folder, property and so n.
4. If you touch a folder, the folder will be opened. The files in the folder will appear before you. If you touch a folder for a longer time, you can choose to open it and manage it.
5. You can touch the menu button. Then a menu appears before your eyes. You have three choices: manage, view it, or convert to pdf.
6. There is a root explorer for rooted devices in this app. It is a convenient design.
Manage Files is a really good file manger. I know that there are a lot of file manager apps on the internet, you can easily to find one, but it is hard to find a good use one.
I have used some file managers for android on mobile phone such as free file manager and file manager app as well as file manager pro even file manager for android and so on. But I am not satisfied with them. If you want to find a good one file manager, I recommend Manage Files to you.
According to my experience, Manage Files will not let you down.
A mobile phone file just likes a computer file. In fact, a computer file is a block of arbitrary information, or resource for storing information, which can be available to a computer program and is usually based on some kind of durable storage. A file is durable in the sense that it still can be available for programs to use after the current program has finished. In some way, computer files can be considered as the modern counterpart of paper documents which traditionally are kept in offices' and libraries' files, and this is the source of the term.
A file manager is a computer program that provides a user interface to work with file systems. The most common operations performed on files are: create, open, edit, view, print, play, rename, move, copy, delete, search/find, and modify file attributes, properties and file permissions. Files are typically displayed in a hierarchy. Some file managers have features inspired by web browsers, including forward and back navigational buttons. Some file managers offer network connectivity via protocols, such as FTP, NFS, SMB or WebDAV. This was achieved by allowing the user to browse for a file server (connecting and accessing the server's file system as a local file system) or by providing its own full client implementations for files server protocols.
Tags: manage files , curfx