Manage Apps (App 2 SD)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Move, share, delete
- Move multiple apps
- App doesn't move
+ By InkWired
This app lets you move around your apps with a ease.
Manage Apps allows you to move apps to and from your SD card, share them with others, completely uninstall, or clear the cache on multiple apps at once.
This not only frees up space on your phone, but helps your device run smoother all round. You can also disable apps, particularly those that come pre-installed on your device and you never use. Manage Apps' back-up feature also makes sure you never lose what's important to you.
This app is simple to use and lets you manage your phone's apps easier than most phone's app managers. It allows you to move, clear cache, delete, and disable all from one screen.
Ironically, the app itself can not be moved to the SD card.
★ Manage Apps: Here you can find all movable apps and move them to the external SD card or internal storage, helping you to get more free phone storage. You can also uninstall multiple apps, share them, view details, view on Play Store or clear cache to free space occupied by apps.
★ Disable Apps: Stop bloatware or unnecessary pre-installed apps from running in the background and consuming system resources. This will also hide bloatware or pre-installed apps from the app drawer and improve phone efficiency.
★ Backup Apps: Easily backup and restore your Android apps. You can use them (backed-up apk) to install on multiple devices or after a reset.
Here are some of the features:
• Automatic notification on installation of movable app with customizable ringtone, vibration feedback and led notification.
• Multiple mode for batch operation on long tapping any app in any interface.
• Batch move apps to external storage, batch uninstall apps.
• Ignore List for apps that you don't want notifications for, especially helpful for developers.
• Move all apps to SD card with single tap.
• List all movable apps as well as Phone Only Apps, SD Card Apps and All Apps.
• Hide and disable pre-installed/bloatware apps.
• Backup and restore apps.
• View details, open, uninstall an app, view its listing on Play Store or share it with friends.
• Clear Cache notification when cache size exceeds chosen limit, > 500 KB, > 1 MB etc.
• Sort apps by name, date and size.
• Info bar to show memory info (phone and SD card) and number of apps
• Navigation Drawer to access different parts of the app and settings, from anywhere.
• Instructions (help) on how to move, disable/enable apps.
- MoveApps is now ManageApps (App2SD) extending upon its functionality.
- Introducing Disable Apps, using which you can block bloatware apps and prevent them from running, saving system resources.
- Introducing Backup Apps, to save APK's for later or installation on multiple devices without needing to re-download them.
- New navigation drawer (left swipe menu) to easily access, Manage Apps, Disable Apps and Backup Apps interfaces.
- Multiple-mode on long tap in every interface.
- Bugs fixed.
Good app for everyone because it tells us that where is the data
Can't move my apps can you fix it
V. Bad app can not move apps.
are suitable for me. best experence.