"Market Bookmark" helps it!
Market Bookmark composes app name, and create link to Market.
Import/Export feature added!!
I cannot support individually if you write some problem in comment area, so please contact me at email!!
[What can do?]
1. Save below information.
- Application name
- Application package name
- URL to Market
- Labels(Multiple labels can save with comma or space-delimited)
2. View the list of saved Apps.
3. Remove the saved Apps from list.
4. Sort by App name or App package name.
5. Filtering by label.
6. Share to other app.
7. Import/Export Apps info.
[How to use?]
1. Search some App in Market from your phone.
2. Tap the "Share" button.
3. Select "Market Bookmark".
4. Then the detail of App will be displayed, you can save App information when you tap "Add" button.
5. All feature can use from pushing menu button.
This App implements that access to "market.android.com" to acquire the App name when receive the intent.
In the future, we have possibilities that we cannot acquire App name by changes to the specification of "market.android.com".
Therefore, App name will be empty when fail to acquire App name. This is due to network error, so back to Market App and retry!
- Access to the internet: To acquire the application name.
- Read/Write external storage: To import/export apps info.
And, Market Bookmark will exit automatically when the App list is empty.
Tags: bookmark, market bookmark.
- Fix sort problem when filtering was not done(filter cleared).
If you faced to only shown "Not label-ed" apps, please perform "Clear filter" before sort.
- Show dialog when label history was empty.
- Add divider line to each items.
- Add fast-scroll thumb.
- Add filtering condition of not label-ed items.
- Added import/export feature.
- Label history enabled when you add/edit item(s).
- Displays item count each label when you filtering.