by: Rajan Lal • 22
"mBusyNow" provides you a solution to reject an incoming call with a SMS to the caller.
This feature is available on Higher Android OS version, but still it provides you with many other important features that users will love to have.
When you are busy (Like in a Meeting, Driving, watching movie, workout in gym, etc), and it is difficult for you to answer an incoming call, this utility application will allow you to reject the call and send SMS (pre-composed or create new) to the caller. This application also provides user with many configurable options.
1. Enable/Disable the application to start on device reboot.
2. Application can be made Active/Inactive any time.
3. Add multiple SMS templates of your choice.
4. Automatically send SMS to the caller, on reject.
5. Configure SMS Center number that the application will be using to send SMS.
The UI of this application is very basic and user friendly.
NOTE: If you are not sure about the SMSC, please use the default setting.
Please do not forget to rate this application, if you like it.