This tool provides several features to interact with (and only with) Mifare Classic RFID-Tags. It is designed for users who are at least a bit familiar with the Mifare Classic technology.
• Read Mifare Classic tags
• Save and edit the tag data you read
• Write to Mifare Classic tags (block-wise)
• Clone Mifare Classic tags
(Write dump of a tag to another tag; write 'dump-wise')
• Key management based on dictionary-attack
(Write the keys you know in a file (dictionary).
MCT will try to authenticate with these
keys against all sectors and read as much as possible.)
• Format a tag back to the factory/delivery state
• Write the manufacturer block of special Mifare Classic tags
• Create, edit and save key files (dictionaries)
• Decode & Encode Mifare Classic Value Blocks
• Decode & Encode Mifare Classic Access Conditions
• Display generic tag information
• Display the tag data as highlighted hex
• Display the tag data as 7-Bit US-ASCII
• Display the Mifare Classic Access Conditions as a table
• Display Mifare Classic Value Blocks as integer
• In-App (offline) help and information
• It's open source (GPLv3) ;)
• Project Page on github:
• Getting started & other help:
• Additional stuff:
• Thread at the Proxmark3 Forum:
Some important thing are:
• The features this tool provides are really basic. There are no such
fancy things like saving an URL to a RFID-Tag with a nice looking
graphical user interface. If you want so save things on a tag,
you have to input the raw hexadecimal data.
• This App can NOT crack/hack
any Mifare Classic keys. If you want to read/write a RFID-Tag, you
need keys for this specific tag first. For additional information
please read/see Getting Started from the links section.
• There will be no "brute-force" attack
possibility in this application. It is way to slow due
to the protocol.
For further information about Mifare Classic check:
• https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIFARE (Wikipedia)
• https://www.google.com/search?q=mifare+classic (Google Search)
• http://www.nxp.com/documents/data_sheet/MF1S50YYX.pdf (Mifare Classic (1k) Datasheet)
MIFARE is a registered trademark of NXP Semiconductors.
Tags: mifare classic 1k hack, mct an, mct ikarus, mifare hack, mifare 4k, mifare classic 4k hack, ikarus mifare, mifare pdf.
• New Feature: Decode & Encode Mifare Classic Access Conditions.
(Access the new tool via "Tools" form main menu or form the dump editor menu.)
- Marcelo B. Downloaded Nov 26, 2013
- Augusto E. Downloaded Nov 21, 2013
- Ionut C. Downloaded Nov 5, 2013
- 亮猫 Downloaded Oct 25, 2013
- Nima Y. Downloaded Oct 21, 2013
- kamilek1312 Downloaded Aug 24, 2013
- firstname.lastname@example.org Downloaded Aug 21, 2013
- Michael Z. Downloaded Jul 16, 2013
- Williamdsm Downloaded Jun 7, 2013