Minimizer is a boolean minimization application that takes long & complex boolean expressions that are in canonical form (minterms or maxterms) along with don't care conditions and minimizes them to their essential prime implicants (redundant implicants removed) meaning the results obtained are one of the simplest forms for your boolean expression! No more messing around with boolean rules, karnaugh maps or mountains of pencil & paper calculations!
* Fixed case where don't care conditions caused incorrect results. (Thanks to user warma2d for pointing out the problem)
* Added ability to specify don't care conditions to minimize functions even more.
* Fixed bug that resulted in incorrect maxterm expressions.
* Application now removes non-essential redundant terms meaning result obtained is one of the simplest forms of the boolean expression submitted.
* Fixed crash glitch that occurred when minimization should have resulted in 1 or 0
* Fixed case where number of variables exceeded number of letters in alphabet that caused weird looking functions.
* Added vertical scroll bars for cases where output exceeds screen height.
Tags: karnaugh minimizer , karnaugh map minimizer , k-map solver , boolean minimizer , lication minimizer , karnaugh map , prime implicant solver , karnaugh map essential prime implicant solver application