1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
new Minneapolis 311 app makes reporting issues like these easier than ever. The app
uses GPS to identify your location and also allows you to snap a photo to add to your
service request. Reports are automatically sent to the City’s 311 system and routed to
city departments for resolution. You’ll also be able to follow your issue from the time it
is reported until it is resolved.
The mobile app can also be used to report such issues as graffiti, damaged street signs,
and abandoned vehicles.
This app submits data to City of Minneapolis via a third party service, SeeClickFix. The handling
of the data submitted to the City for servicing the issues submitted using this app is covered by
Tags: baltimore 311 app landscape, minneapolis 311.
- Auto-populate summary field with request type
- Avoid full-screen keyboard input in landscape orientation
- Improved reporting experience, w/ busy indicator
- Improved background task experience, w/ dimmed screen
- Improved stability during configuration changes
- Fixed crash when report is moderated
- Improved login handling during status changes