Flash the screen, play a sound, or vibrate at set intervals when a new message is received or when a call is missed. Monitors Calendar, Gmail, Hangouts, Google Voice, missed calls, SMS and more.
If you like this app, please consider purchasing the donate version for more features.
How To Use:
• Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
• When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
• To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
• Some Samsung devices have an accessibility bug where they may talk (ex: "folder is open") if any accessibility service is enabled.
• If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or have disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
• If you can't upgrade or uninstall, make sure "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call" are disabled.
• Please send me an email if you have any other problem -- I may not be able to reply in comments. Thanks!
Tags: how to use missed message flasher , missed message flasher , missed message flasher apk , missed message flasher donate apk , missed message , message flasher , missed message flash , flasher , having problems whith my