Missing Droid Locator
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
If you install remotely and want to locate your phone, send a text that says "Android gps" to your phone.
You can either send a text message from another phone to your phone to activate Missing Droid, or install it on both devices and you can locate with the click of a button.
Missing Droid Features:
• Lock your phone with password of your choice (2.2 up)
• Factory data reset to protect your data (2.2 up)
• Reset or change your password remotely, whether had you set it with Missing Droid or not. (2.2 up)
• Make phone ring even if on silent
• Accurately get location, includes google maps link, physical address, and actual coordinates and battery info
• Remotely enable call forwarding on almost any carrier.
• Hide texts if they match keyword
• Hide the application from your app list
• Allow List – Allow specific numbers or all numbers
• Block List
• Lock Missing Droid's settings so only you can change them
• Very customizable and easy to use
Missing Droid Pro features
• Prevent uninstall - (optional) If someone tries to uninstall Missing Droid from your phone, it will be locked with a pre-chosen password. Similar Apps don't do this. (2.2 up)
• Disable the 'Clear Data' button in system settings.
• Auto-enable Wifi for better location accuracy.
• Auto-enable GPS – Android 2.1 and 2.2 and any rooted phone
• Unlimited numbers on Allow and Block Lists – You are limited to 3 on each with free version.
Concerned about permissions?
Go to http://forum.jakar.co/jakar-apps/1348786201/ on your computer or phone's browser.
Questions, Complaints, Comments?
Email me at email@example.com or view my website at http://forum.jakar.co/jakar-apps/1348770659
Tags: missing droid, how can locate another phone, missing droid .com, missing list, missing location & security settings on android 2.2?.
Recently changed in this version:
Added "Confirm" popup when wiping via Locator
Message Choice - choose what information you get when locating
Optional text responses when locking, locating via ring, and enabling/disabling call forwarding
Optionally disable keyword
Corrected "Force Close" bug
Corrected bug preventing call forwarding from being configurable
Some interface changes
Some other bug fixes and performance improvements