Mobile Apps Backup *root
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
* Backup apps to SD card
* Backup app data to SD card ( devices rooted )
* Batch backup
* Restore apps from SD card
* Restore app data from SD card ( devices rooted )
* Batch restore
* Clear Cache and clear apps data
* Search Apps
* Quick uninstalling
* Show application details page
* Show storage usage
* Multi version backup
* Search app from Google market
* Share market link
Q: Why can't I restore apps?
A: Go to "System Settings"->"Applications", enable the "Unknown sources" setting, then you can restore apps from SD card.
Q: Why can't I uninstall apps in System Apps menu ?
A: Uninstall apps in System Apps menu request root permission (devices rooted)