You’ll never ask, “Where’s my phone?”
Mobile Recovery makes it easier than ever to locate and secure a lost or misplaced device.
Verizon Wireless customers enrolled in Total Equipment Coverage have uninterrupted access to Mobile Recovery. Not enrolled in Total Equipment Coverage? Visit your local Verizon Wireless store for further details.
What the App Does
* LOCATE your lost phone using the phone’s GPS. Now with Network Locate Service! Device GPS always provides the BEST location experience, and now Mobile Recovery can locate your device when the satellite signal is weak or unavailable (usually due to the device being indoors).
* See a visual history of where your phone has been, and get directions to its location
* Sound an ALARM to find your phone nearby, even if it’s on silent or vibrate
* LOCK your phone, and also WIPE your contacts from your phone to protect them from unwanted eyes*
Why Total Equipment Coverage?
* Provides comprehensive coverage
* Offers a fast and convenient replacement process
* Can save you money should the unexpected happen
* Before erasing your contacts, be sure to activate Verizon Wireless’ Backup Assistant and back up your contacts.
* Mobile Recovery is a service provided by Asurion Mobile Applications and is not an insurance product
* Mobile Recovery is available on compatible devices
* Device must be powered on, have text messaging capability, and be within the Verizon Wireless National Enhanced Services Coverage Area for Mobile Recovery features to function
* Data usage applies for download and use of Mobile Recovery.
* Please note: We do not support rooted Android devices. Mobile Recovery is only compatible with operating systems that are Verizon certified and unmodified for your device.
Tags: mobile recovery , my mobile recovery , verizon wireless transfer new phone lost contact list , asurion mobile recovery , recovery photo my mobile , vzw backup assistant , verizon backup assistant qr code
from 1.397 reviews