Monitor WhatsApp Pro
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
Using Monitor WhatsApp you can monitor and keep backup of your WhatsApp chat history.
The App will report in a ePub file, report will include all info: text chat,location, photo, video and more.
A report will be sent if either there are 50 new whatsapp messages or 8 hours passed from last report.
Only The first report will be sent after one hour of install (at least 10 new message should be there to send)
It is necessary to hide the app to run and monitor in background, please refer to the last screenshot. (without hiding app will not start monitoring)
App will auto started in background after phone boot and will keep running all the time (after hiding no interaction is required).
Recommended to turn OFF superuser notifications (refer to FAQ #4)
NOTE: REMEMBER TO TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATE FOR THIS APP WHILE INSTALLING, REFER TO SCREENSHOTS
1. Is is necessary to hide the app ?
2. I am not getting the superuser request prompt in first screen, is it normal?
no, probably your phone is not rooted or you may had denied for permission. Reinstall the app
3. The icon is still there after hiding, how to hide?
wait for few seconds it will automatically disappear, if still there reboot the device
4. Do I need to do anything when phone is turned off or rebooted?
no, app will auto stared. After email and phone configuration followed by hiding the app your role is finished.
3. How to uninstall?
go to settings -> apps/"manage apps" look for App1 and uninstall
4. A Toast message is appearing frequently "App1 granted superuser permission" (or similar), how to hide it?
In rooted phones there is a app named superuser/supersu open it, open settings(use menu or there may be a icon for it) of superuser/supersu app and turn off notifications in it.
5. How can I change the configured email address?
you need to reinstall the app.
6. I am neither receiving email not the information message!
Kindly check your spam folder, email may be there or wait for a phone reboot
7. How to open ePub file in browser?
You can take help of this video to add ePub Reader plugin in Chrome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBFT45wsRoA
Visit this to link add in Firefox http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/read-epub-ebooks-on-firefox-chrome/