1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By mabWare
For Android 4.4 KitKat, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb.
The best partner with GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 7 and Nexus 10 !!
Now Android 4.3 tested!
* If the Dock disappears after your customization, please reduce the number of items per page. Max items per page depends on a device.
- You can run your favorite apps MORE QUICKLY from the notification panel.
- Running apps are listed after registered apps, you can switch to it with one touch.
- By Notification Paging Technology, there is no theoretical limit of the number of apps shortcuts.
- Page switching animation is pleasant.
- Simple single page mode is available.
- It is easy and comfortable to add or remove the app shortcuts by action bar user interface.
- You can arrange the order of items.
- You can show battery level as a status bar icon.
- You can hide a status bar icon in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a invisible icon at the right end. (NOT in 4.1 Jelly Bean after)
- In Jelly Bean, you can hide a status bar icon by MIN notification priority.
- MoreQuicklyDock works in sync with MoreQuicklyPanel.
- BEST FIT for Nexus series and HTC One series!
* Other kind of shortcut - contacts, bookmark etc. - will be supported at the future updates.
How to use Task manager:
- Current running apps are colored on the bottom of the button.
- Touch the app icon, and the app appears in the foreground.
- Touch the colored bottom, and the popup menu appears. In this menu, You can Add to Dock unregistered app, and you can force to close the app from 'App Info' .
- Running apps are scanned at a frequency configured at 'Task scan interval'. If 'No interval scan' is selected, you can update the current running apps list with a page switcher button.
Tags: morequicklydock, 42 hide bottom bar, xoom 42 ランチャー表示エラー, 消去 通知パネル 41, morequicklypanel 使い方, 42 バー 非表示, “ステータスバー”“２段表示”“アプリ”, 41 ã‚¹ãƒ†ãƒ¼ã‚¿ã‚¹ãƒãƒ¼, morequicklypanel 使い方, ice cream sandwich arrange short cuts.
- Added the option 'Hide in the task list'. You can hide a launcher app and so on in the task list.
- Popup menu was improved. You can add/remove/hide apps from the popup menu.
- MoreQuicklyDock crashes, if certain app was launched.
- "Select Apps" crashes, if certain app was installed.