1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By mabWare
For Android 4.4 KitKat, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1 Jelly Bean, Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and Android 3.1, 3.2 Honeycomb.
The best partner with GALAXY Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10 and Nexus 6!!
* Android 5.0 Lolipop is testing now. Please see latest information at http://goo.gl/pP6zX.
* If the Dock disappears after your customization, please reduce the number of items per page. Max items per page depends on a device.
- You can run your favorite apps MORE QUICKLY from the notification panel.
- Running apps are listed after registered apps, you can switch to it with one touch.
- By Notification Paging Technology, there is no theoretical limit of the number of apps shortcuts.
- Page switching animation is pleasant.
- Simple single page mode is available.
- It is easy and comfortable to add or remove the app shortcuts by action bar user interface.
- You can arrange the order of items.
- You can show battery level as a status bar icon.
- You can hide a status bar icon in Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich as a invisible icon at the right end. (NOT in 4.1 Jelly Bean after)
- In Jelly Bean, you can hide a status bar icon by MIN notification priority.
- MoreQuicklyDock works in sync with MoreQuicklyPanel.
- BEST FIT for Nexus series and HTC One series!
* Other kind of shortcut - contacts, bookmark etc. - will be supported at the future updates.
How to use Task manager:
- Current running apps are colored on the bottom of the button.
- Touch the app icon, and the app appears in the foreground.
- Touch the colored bottom, and the popup menu appears. In this menu, You can Add to Dock unregistered app, and you can force to close the app from 'App Info' .
- Running apps are scanned at a frequency configured at 'Task scan interval'. If 'No interval scan' is selected, you can update the current running apps list with a page switcher button.
Tags: morequicklydock, 4.1 ステータスバー 非表示, morequicklypanel ２段, morequicklypanel 上, xoom 4.2 ランチャー表示エラー, 消去 通知パネル 4.1, 4.2 バー 非表示, morequicklypanel 使い方, “ステータスバー”“２段表示”“アプリ”, ice cream sandwich arrange short cuts.
- Optimized the settings screen performance. You can change the display items more smoothly.
- Added the option 'Hide in the task list'. You can hide a launcher app and so on in the task list.
- Popup menu was improved. You can add/remove/hide apps from the popup menu.
- MoreQuicklyDock crashes, if certain app was launched.
- "Select Apps" crashes, if certain app was installed.