MT Task Killer(Auto Kill), your intelligent android assistant
MT Task Killer(Auto Kill) can also be known as a task killer, task killer manager, app killer or service killer etc. It helps manage your phone system’s running apps and services. If your phone often runs slowly or battery is exhausted so soon, our task killer will be an ultimate choice app to kill tasks, free memory, and speed up your phone as well as save battery.
* Auto Optimize, Optimize your phone memory intelligently and automatically.
* One Click Optimization, Free your phone memory by clicking "Kill" button.
* Task Manager. Kill selected apps or services for memory optimization.
* Ignore List. Put apps that you do not want to kill in it which can protect them from being killed.
* System Setting Switcher Widget. lets you switch all settings right from your home screen!
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
MT Task Killer(Auto Kill) is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any app, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to unselected.
3. Why there are app running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some app will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some evens.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some app you don't want to kill.
5. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
Tags: mt task killer apk , mt task killer , mt task killer auto kill , kill , widget auto kill , mt task , mt task killerauto kill apk , mt tasks killer apk , app kill