1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By System Level Solutions
mVision integrates Ostec WiFi Digital microscopes and integrated camera into one common environment to provide an easy-to-use and consistent imaging solution with unrivalled performance. The versatility of mVision application makes it suitable for a diverse range of life science and industrial applications such as materials quality control, pathology, pharmaceutical testing and many more. mVision accelerates the visualization, enhancement, measurement and documentation of digital images through the richness of its image processing functions. This powerful application can process all functions of microscopes. mVision offers an intuitive solution that simplifies routine and research analysis.
- Works with both Ostec WiFi Digital microscope as well as integrated camera
- Captures still images and videos
- Provides Edit options like Zoom In, Zoom Out, Annotation, etc
- Provides Filter options like Grayscale, RGB, Blur etc
- Provides Measurement options for the captured images
- Provides support for object recognization using Object Classifier
- Supports Image Overlay
- Share files via E-mail, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Displays images and videos in full screen mode
- Supports JPG, JPEG, PNG and BMP images
- Supports AVI, 3GP, FLV and MP4 video file format
- The unique user interface is designed for ultimate operator convenience for all imaging applications.
- mVision increases productivity by integrating digital microscope and application to co-ordinate imaging tasks with intelligent control.
- Automates digital photomicrography through the electronic features of Ostec WiFi digital microscope.
- Provides a single application for acquiring, storing, annotating and displaying high quality images with a thumbnail gallery.
- High modularity starts from routine applications to cutting edge research.
- Now all features of application are enabled with limited view.
- By this, you can experience almost all functionality of mVision.
- Apart from this, made several performance improvements.
- Defect and crash fixes.
- Some GUI changes