My Backup Pro
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
Also in : Data Recovery
- Backup/restore data and apps (image)
- Specific root features
- Manager your backup
- Save backups to external SDcard or upload them to the cloud
- Shabby layout
- Sharing options could be improved
- Bit expensive
MyBackup allows you to backup you data and apps and restore them easy and fast
This is MyBackup Pro, the paid version ($4.99) of MyBackup. There aren't added features, but you will need to upgrade to this version after the 30-days trial if you want to continue using it.
Although when it was launched first, it was only for rooted devices, now both root and non-root are supported. However, rooted devices will have extra features. For example, they can backup/restore apk+data as well as market links. Same for data/setting of apps.
What you can basically do with MyBackup is precisely backup all your data (contacts, SMS log, call log, calendar, Home Screens, alarms...) and your apps (just the image, not the .apk in case you have non-root device). You can save them in your external SDcard or upload it to the cloud (Rerware server, so you will need to register previously). Restoring is as easy as launching MyBackup after wiping and load the file from the folder you saved it.
You can also manage apps from "Mytoolbox": freeze, unfreeze, wipe cache and wipe data from system and non-system apps. You can also schedule your Backups to keep your device always safe. Each backup can be modified from "Manage" tab (choose again the data or the apps you want to backup). Likewise, you can view your backups online at www.RerWare.com.
The main catch is that MyBackup layout is too sober, a bit shabby we would say. Anyway, it isn't the most important thing, but its performance, that it's quite good. Anyway, we're missing other options like sharing backups to other cloud-services.
MyBackup has been developed by RerWare, a developer focused on Android security apps.
Since MyBackup is supported by both root and non-root devices, it has been enhanced. It's a simple app regarding scenery, but it does what it says fast and properly.
Backup (with schedule option) to our online secure servers(Cloud backup), or SD card, your Applications, Photos, Music, Videos, Contacts, Call log, Browser Bookmarks, SMS (text messages), MMS (message attachments), Calendar, System Settings, Home Screens (including shortcut positions), Alarms, Dictionary, Music Playlists, APNs, and more...
Restore your backups on your existing or new phone.
Migrate feature allows you to move system data, apps, music, photos, videos, and more directly from one Device to another.
View your data and application backups online, by logging into the Web Viewer at www.RerWare.com
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices!
Find out why over 3 million people have chosen MyBackup as their secure source for a Backup Solution.
MyBackup Pro will work on all Android mobile devices, regardless if they have root access or not.
Users who have a rooted phone: You can backup apk+data as well as market links!
NOTE: Data/setting of applications can only be supported if you have a rooted phone, or if the application integrates with us.
- Migrate information directly between 2 devices
- Backup and Restore to/from your SD card
- Cloud backup to our online secure servers
- Restore to existing or new phone (Migration)
- View the backup in detail without having to restore
- All Android devices supported!
- Available in over 10 languages
- Easiest backup to use on Android
- BETA: Trigger a backup to begin on your device from our website www.rerware.com
- And much more...
Backup and Restore items supported:
- Call log
- Text messages (SMS)
- Message attachments (MMS)
- Browser Bookmarks
- Home Screen Shortcuts and Wallpaper
- System Settings
- Calendar events
- Music Playlists
- APN settings
- And much more...
__ ROOT ONLY PHONE FEATURES BELOW __
MyBackup Pro now comes with all MyToolbox features for Free.
This application will allow Root users to multi-select applications and perform the following functions with 0-click batch operations!
- Freeze bloatware, system apps
- UnFreeze frozen applications
- Wipe Cache of applications
- Wipe Data of applications
- Uninstall applications
- Break the Android Market Link to Apps
- Link Apps to the Android Market
- Force Close applications
RESTART YOUR DEVICE AFTER UPDATING THE APP
- Enhanced Android 4.4 support.
- Misc bug fixes.
- Added support for "Google Experience Launcher" for home launcher backup/restore on Kitkat.
- Added support for weekly schedule to run on any day of the week.
- Added option to restore calendar events to any calendar on the device.
- Added option to select different languages for display.
- Enhanced design for tablets.
Kitkat screwed with it a bit, but it's still really good
I set it to automatically backup and to my sd card. Do I don't worry about losing anything.
Good program works as advertised
Does exactly what it says.
Don't know what I'd do without this app
Now mybackup pro can not backup my paid apps. I need this feature most because when I realized the update apps does not work as it should or have a bugs I can reverse it with my backup. So this is useless for me right now. Bring it back that feature for b