My InfoZone™ Widget
50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
My InfoZone widget features:
• Tips to help you get more out of your smartphone or tablet
• Quick and easy access to your
- Account information in My Verizon Mobile
- Battery status and information on what's using your battery
- Amount of available storage and storage settings
• Support information for your smartphone or tablet
To add the widget to your Home screen:
1) Install the widget from the Play Store.
2) Go to the widget section of your smartphone or tablet (found in the apps list on many devices).
3) Touch and hold the widget and place it on a Home screen.
If you don't see the widget after installing, try turning your smartphone or tablet off and then on again.
Tags: my info zone widget.
For Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) and above only:
• Available in Spanish. To view the Spanish version, change your smartphone’s or tablet’s default language settings to Spanish.
• More useful Free Storage Info. It now shows only storage you can use. It no longer includes system memory (Misc Items) which you can’t delete.
Bug fixes to the Home button when a secondary launcher has been installed.