Small tool for easily hiding and unhiding own Caller ID.
- Manage the privacy of your phone calls with just the click of a button.
- A widget for your homescreen is available
- A notification reminds you of beeing in incognito mode
- GSM & CDMA support with default MMI codes
- Possibility to change MMI codes
Planned for 1.0:
- add widget settings (25%)
- add Polish, Italian & French language
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - needed for CDMA support (add prefix to number)
- CALL_PHONE - needed to send MMI/USSD codes to the network
I don't have a CDMA phone so PLEASE contact me if you have one! I need to know if my code for CDMA actually works!
If you want to provide a new language to my app please contact me!
If you have a problem please use the "contact dev" button in the menu. I'd like to get some information on your device and carrier to help you and others with the same problem.
Tags: mmi code needed , caller id , ussd code galaxy s ii , mmi cdma call , mycallerid .apk , hide id mmi egypt , galaxy s cannot send ussd , mmi code widget , verizon ussd mmi complete