- Manage the privacy of your phone calls with just the click of a button.
- A widget for your homescreen is available
- A notification reminds you of beeing in incognito mode
- GSM & CDMA support with default MMI codes
- Possibility to change MMI codes
Planned for 1.0:
- add widget settings (25%)
- add Polish, Italian & French language
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS - needed for CDMA support (add prefix to number)
- CALL_PHONE - needed to send MMI/USSD codes to the network
I don't have a CDMA phone so PLEASE contact me if you have one! I need to know if my code for CDMA actually works!
If you want to provide a new language to my app please contact me!
If you have a problem please use the "contact dev" button in the menu. I'd like to get some information on your device and carrier to help you and others with the same problem.
Tags: mmi code needed, mycallerid widget, mmi code widget, galaxy s cannot send ussd, вызов абанента символ, mycallerid, mmi code egypt, caller id, ussd code galaxy s ii, my privacy number caller id.
- added notifications
- german language added
- fixed several texts
- added home/app widget
- fixed notification bug
- slightly improved UI
- complete restructuring of code (invisible)
- quick patch for 1.5 Users (no new icons)
- CDMA support
- small screen support
- slightly improved widget
- fixed widget resetting to unkn
- fixed layout bug
- added changelog
- contact dev
- fixed CDMA mode
- fixed back button in settings