Who to inform when you move or get a new credit card?
With the MyDataMap App keep track of your permanent private data. You always know where your data is stored. At a glance, you can identify which data are known from whom.
For whom is MyDataMap?
MyDataMap is aimed at individuals who want to keep track of their personal data.
- From the home screen you have two tabs. One with a list of your personal information (phone numbers, emails, bank account, etc.) and one with users (eg, online stores, insurance) of your data.
- By clicking on the New button (plus sign) of the Home screen, you can create a new entry. This will create a personal entry or a consumer, depending on in which tab you are on.
- By clicking on an entry you get into the details view of this entry. There you can see in which their users data are known.
- In the detail view, you can delete your data (garbage) or edit and maintain the mappings to the consumer (pencil).
- The deletion or editing of an entry can also be done directly from the home screen with a long click.
- You will always know who has your personal information.
- You have always this data with you and you can maintain easily.
- You know immediately who to notify when you change your personal data. This saves time.
- You avoid trouble for example your online invoices from the telecom or energy can always be delivered because your data are always up to date.
- A part of your life becomes sorted.
Version 0.8.2 beta
- User restrictions to 5 removed
- Assignment dialog changed
- Help dialog
- Crash when pressing the back button when before an entry was deleted in the detail view.